If any of you guys remember, not too long ago, FlauntMe held a giveaway that gave away a copy of Brenda Novak’s Autographed Killer Heat & Lip Gloss. There is actually a triology of lip gloss: White Heat Lip Gloss, Killer Heat Lip Gloss, and Body Heat Lip Gloss. Fortunately for me, I was able to get my hands on the second one, which is in the shade of Killer Heat. More »
We learned last week that Leighton Meester was chosen to be the face of Vera Wang’s next fragrance release. Well it seems as though they aren’t wasting any time at all and have already begun shooting for the campaign (set to be released next summer). Get a look at her first shots right here! More »
- Katy Perry’s new OPI ad is dripping with colorful colors
- Warm your cheeks like Halle Berry with this toasted bronze look
- Top tips for gorgeous fake hair — Understand hair extenstions
- Jessica Biel turn modern vintage for Revlon’s release of Fire and Ice
- Celebrities share their best hair advice — Definitely useful!
- Would you wear a Snap-On-Smile to get perfect looking teeth? Take note, it costs $1200!
- Katherine Jackson talks about her son, Michael Jackson about being addicted to plastic surgery.
- Lady Gaga to launch a Yet-To-Be-Named fragrance in September 2012!
And wait has finally arrived! After months of anticipation, Lancôme has unveiled the high-awaited results of its beauty collaboration with the incredible L’Wren Scott. Due out in November as part of the beauty giant’s holiday color collection, Scott turned to her fashion roots–not to mention her signature red–in working with Lancôme artistic director for makeup, Aaron De Mey, on the collection including a red lipstick, lip gloss and nail polish. More »
- Lancôme L’Wren Scott Color Collection is perfect for the upcoming Holiday 2010.
- Bobbi Brown Day to Night Warm Eyeshadow Palette gets an ‘A’ on the review.
- Sam Fine shares five beauty tips every woman of color should know
- Betsy Johnson Tweezerman’s tweezers are coming to Australia! Available at Sephora.
A well-known tea house, h.wood Tea Room, has come up with something completely different recently: beauty products that are enriched with tea and antioxidants. h.wood.beauty, which is the name of this new line, consists of edible lip, hand, and body scrubs that are fragrant and good enough to eat! More »
mark. Clean Up Time Conditioning Bath Soaps is one of the latest additions to their Fair Trade Body Collection. This is a beautifully scented trio of creamy lathering soap that conditions the skin while it cleanses thoroughly. They are expressed with Fair Trade Certified Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and White Tea Extract to nourish the skin as it washes. More »
- Facial reflexology may help alleviate irritable bowel syndrome, such as pressing your eyebrows may cute your stomach pains.
- Hair Tutorial: Lauren Conrad’s Soft and Styled-To-The-Side Bun — Easy and pretty!
- Shoe designer, Christian Louboutin is opening more stores next year
- Rock it like Lady Gaga with a guide that has all the shoes she has worn.
- Who’s looking uncomfortable? Amanda Lepore! She wore a gold corset, on a plane!
- Niche brands are launching more and more fragrances!
- Clinique’s limited-edition Strawberry Fudge color collection is sure to top every holiday wish list. The collection combines rich chocolate browns with luscious blushing pinks for a sweet Holiday look.
- Check out Miley Cyrus‘ hair and makeup at the 2010 MTV Europe Music Awards
Makeup is used to enhance the appearance of the female. It plays a major role in a female’s life, covering blemishes and altering the user’s appearance. Through the manipulation of makeup you are able to highlight and beautify yourself, accordingly. This was demonstrated by kandeejohnson. More »
Cherry Bomb Killer Perfume was inspired by their disobedient teenage years of rock bands, breaking curfew before reported by parents, hot sweaty summer nights, dark clubs, and surprisingly, cookie dough and cupcakes. Cherry Bomb managed to whip up two incredible scents that come in two adorable packages: a semi-sparkling solid perfume and an on-the-go, heart shaped, clip-on vessel in either Truth or Dare or Rebel Angel. More »