To get this sultry look, you will need the following:
-NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (or any neutral eyeshadow base),
-Lancome Taupe Craze Eyeshadow Palette (or any pale beige, muted copper brown, muted medium brown, shimmering taupe, blackened taupe brown eyeshadow palette),
-Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Liner (or any black eyeliner),
-Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash (or any black mascara)
1. Start by applying your eyeshadow base all over the eye area.
2. Then, apply the muted medium brown eyeshadow into the crease and blend upwards.
3. Next, apply the blackened taupe brown eyeshadow directly into the crease, and blend to give it a gradient effect.
4. Afterwards, apply the shimmering taupe eyeshadow on the outer half of the lid.
5. Apply the pale beige eyeshadow to the inner half of the lid, and then highlight the brow bone with the same shade.
6. Complete the look by applying black eyeliner on the lower lash line and blending the pale beige eyeshadow underneath.
7. Finally, finish by applying some black mascara to your lashes.
To see more photos of this look, click here.